Baby Sweet Bottoms | hand made cloth diapers
info getting started diapers fabric selection pricing & sizing

Saturday, May 16, 2009
Info

Welcome to Baby Sweet Bottoms! Thank you for stopping by.

I am a Work At Home Mom (WAHM) with two handsome boys, 2 1/2 years and 1 year. My love for cloth began about a week before delivering my 2nd son. One day while talking to some online friends I came across these really cute cloth diapers that another mom had made. I couldn't believe what I was seeing was actually a diaper. I had this misconception that cloth diapers were plain, boring and required too much work and I didn't want to have to deal with using pins and touch all the poop in the diapers. That one diaper sparked something in me and I was full of questions. So at that moment I started researching as much as I could about diapers. And to be honest it was a bit overwhelming to see everything that is out there such as AIO, AI2, fitteds, prefolds and pockets. This was all so foreign to me and I couldn't understand what it all meant. After a couple months I settled on pocket diapers because I thought they were the ones closest to a disposable diaper and super easy to use.
For some of you this may be the first time you cloth diaper and are probably asking yourselves the same questions I did. I have tried my best to help answer those common questions. Please go to the "Getting Started" section where you can find answers to some of these questions.

Below is a slideshow of the recent diapers I've made!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
www.babysweetbottoms.blogspot.com
blogsite by Monkey Tails